Thursday, February 18, 2016

Sale Alert: (rare) Classic Burberry Coats 25% off - Ends Today

I have never seen this kind of sale before on Burberry Coats and Trenches before.  So I have to post it very quickly so that you don't miss it. If you are looking for a classic Burberry but are lamenting about the fact it's never on sale, here it is. And it ends today. So hurry.  Use code TREAT.  I have tried adding this Daylesmoore Wool Blend Coat and Burberry London Sandringham Short Trench in the shopping cart and the code was honored on both items. This is a rare sale - I have never seen the Sandringham on sale before. It is a very slim fit version of their classic style. You need to size up. I'm between 0-2 in Burberry coats, and for this style, I take a 2 for a very slim fit.

Daylesmoore Wool Blend Coat (size 2 popped up this morning) in Camel.  This is a classic camel coat that I recently bought from Sak's when they were running a promotion. I love it's length - not too long to overwhelm short frames, and the color is beautiful.  The sleeves are a tiny bit too long on me, but I can get by without alterations.  See it on Jean in many posts.  She had her sleeves shortened and belt loops moved up. 
Burberry London Coat - Sandringham Short Trench in Honey
Sandringham mid-length trench in honey
I found myself reaching for this Reymoore Trench more often than any. The reason is for its versatility.  It has a removable hood which I think is so useful in cold and rainy days.  It also has a removable liner which adds warmth to the otherwise think layer of cotton. This feature extends this coat's season by quite a bit.  I took a size 2 on this coat.
Shop all Burberry coats here.

3 comments:

  1. Thats really great. I really appreciate the way of this articles are really helpful with respect to my query. Thanks for posting such a beautiful article. Impressive and informative indeed. As far as comfort is the main concern along with modern fashion burberry trench coat are the best choice now a days. Burberry trench coat in an occasion or any ordinary day are really attractive and appealing for all fashion lovers. Make sure to have fun on an occasion or any ordinary day and capture all the special moments of love and joy. Burberry trench coat are really give a better impression to the personality .that’s why just love it. You also try at Burberry trench coat

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mum bought me one and i heard that men pea coats button on right, and my pea coat gets button on the left.
    fur coats for sale

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really classy burberry coat. I always love this. Wonderful. Also looks so pretty.
    Hopping to ve one early.
    burberry trench coat

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...