Sunday, December 13, 2015

Sale Alert: J.Crew Chateau Parka in Stadium-Cloth $202.99

J.Crew is running a 40% off 497 gift picks and 30% off everything else sale. Use code GETGIFTS. They've been running a few similar sales recently and every time I checked this chateau parka was excluded from the sale. Well, this time most of the colors are still excluded but there are a few that are not. The colors that are on sale with extra 30% off eligible are dark forest (a beautiful pine green), golden sun (not my kind of color, but can see this a mood changer in the dark dreary winter), and my favorite heathered chestnut (very fallish reddish brown). 

I own this coat from last year and love it. The color was called heathered acorn, and I don't see a similar color offered this year. This coat did run a size smaller for J.Crew sizing. I usually wear 0P for J.Crew coat but had to size down to 00P for this coat.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...