Thursday, July 16, 2015

Sale Alert: Madewell 40% off Sale Items and Free Shipping

This is one of the best sales I've seen on Madewell online.  Free shipping with no minimum purchase and 40% extra off on sale items with EXTRA40.

I've recently picked up this setlist pullover top in stripe in store and love it. The fabric is heavy so you can wear it into fall. Very nice looking neckline. The color is amazing too.  I picked up the xs in store and felt that it was the right amount of slouchiness on me.  It shrank a bit after wash.  The shirt length in the back is longer than front, which makes it easier to wear leggings. Highly recommend.
I also picked up the les îles de la société tee in xs. Nice soft cotton tee with nautical vibe.

My other picks:
Birkenstock Madrid Eva Sandals - runs big
Kimono romper - only $30 after discount. So cute.
Legging jeans in arctic blue - $24 after discount. Was $98.5. Highly rated. 
the mccarren tote in desert camel - $60 for a real leather tote. adjustable strap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...