Monday, July 13, 2015

J.Crew 30% off purchase and 40% off all clearance items

Tuesday update:
Burberry Brit Hawkesdale Belted Quilted Jacket 50% off (was $750, now $375) If you a size small in Burberry, don't hesitate to pick it up!

---------------
Original text yestesterday:
Found this petite 00 Majesty Peacoat in dark bone this morning on sale for $78. use code GOSHOPPING.  I love this coat. Own the gray color and wear it constantly. This is a great price. See on Annie here.
The Refined Silk-Cashmere Wrap is 30% off in 5 colors. Very good reviews, and the picturesque pink is almost sold out.
Japanese Poplin Swing Trench Coat - All sizes are restocked. I can't believe how versatile a swing short trench is. I picked up the Banana Republic version a month ago (now on sale for $139.99 and 30% off with BRCARD) and was wearing it a lot during the weird cold spell during our early summer days. For reference I took an xxsp.
Also @J.Crew Factory today, extra 40% off and Free shipping with code FUNTIMES. I picked up the wedges for my daughter. We have a 3 year old pair (same exact design) and she would not wear anything else in the summer but these wedges. I have to say they are pretty comfy and add an inch and a half to your height if you need it. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...