Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Sale Alert: 30% Off Everything on Piperlime

Great sale, don't miss. 20% off when you spend $150, 25% off when you spend $250, 30% off when you spend $350 with code NEWYEAR. Sale ends 1/7.

My picks:
Rebecca Minkoff Love Crossbody Bag in Ultraviolet. (See it on me here)
Frye Melissa Button boots in Cognac (I love these boots. I didn't get a chance to take outfit pictures yet. I did have to order twice to get a pair that fit me. First pair I got I couldn't get my feet in, but the second pair was perfect. true to size. I have my regular size 6.)
Hunter Boots (Limited Styles and Colors to Choose From)

Kate Spade New York Plaid Blanket Scarf - if you haven't picked up this fall/winter's must have trend yet, this is your chance.
Cute Sanctuary Boyfriend Marled Sweater
Clare V. Leopard Flat Clutch or Clare V. Leopard Foldover Clutch (on Annie here)

Kate Spade New York Cedar Street Maise in 3 colors (The Mulled Wine is perfect for winter.  I have white and love it).
House of Harlow 1960 5 Station Necklace (on me here and here)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...