Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Sale Alert: Lord and Taylor Friends & Family Sale - 25% off plus 10% Cash Back

Lord & Taylor's friends & family sale has started online today. Get 25% off almost everything (10% off cosmetics and fragrances). Code FRIENDS. Exclusions apply. Here's a list of exclusions. Ebates offers a 10% cash back. if you need invite, click here.  

Check out the cute French Connection collection here.  I love the Polka Dot Mouse Sweater, see the polka dot kitty version on me from 2 years ago. 

I love the Alex Woo collections. Many designs to choose from at your hearts content. I have the Little Signs Sterling Silver Lion (Leo) Pendant. On me here. The beaded chain is my favorite. You can also purchase pendants only if you already have a chain and stack them however you want. I love this wishbone charm.

Coach bags are here.  I love the celine box like Page Shoulder bag.  Madison Small phoebe shoulder bag is already on sale for $268. Get extra 25% off with FRIENDS.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...