Thursday, October 23, 2014

Scalloped and Quilted

** Don't miss the Ann Taylor Sweater Sale - 50% off and additional 25 off, stackable. Ends tonight.

A quick Thursday post on a weekend outfit. I pulled out this bright yellow Ann Taylor top and layered a more subdued navy quilted vest from Talbots, letting the scalloped hem to peek out from the bottom.  Very happy with the effect! Skinny jeans and tall boots, we are ready to go ... anywhere ... ok, maybe not hiking.

The foliage of this fall is incredible in New England. I didn't have to drive far to go leaf peeping. My daily commute route provided enough breathtaking scenery for me.  This burning bush is right outside of my house. I still remember getting it home 10 years ago when it was a mere 2 feet tall plant. Look at it now!
outfit details
Ann Taylor top (old)
Talbots quilted vest (old, similar here on sale)
Gap skinny jeans (old, similar here)
Chanel Sunnies (BBOS, invite here)
vintage bag
Prada boots (old, similar here)
Ann Taylor bangle (old)
3-toned gold necklace and earrings from fine jewelry dept.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...