Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Sale Alert: Saks Fifth Ave F&F 25% Off

Saks Fifth Avenue is having a Friends & Family sale online starting today. Select items (marked) are 25% off with jewelry 20% off. Use code FRNFAM.

My new favorite purse - Rebecca Minkoff quilted love crossbody bag is eligible for this promotion. Burgundy, Petro, and Putty are still available colors. I also love this Charcoal one. See more pictures of this purse on me here.

Also found the Tory Burch York Buckle tote in Navy that was never eligible for Tory Burch's F&F sale now is also available for the 25% discount.
Happy Shopping! :)

4 comments:

  1. Love the color of your Love Crossbody! I just ordered the black on black and can't wait to get it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that's great, Stephie! I love the black on black! I have too many black bags, otherwise that would've been my first choice!

      Delete
  2. That hue of blue is stunning!

    www.petitefashion.org

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...