Thursday, October 23, 2014

Sale Alert: Ann Taylor Sweater Sale - 50% off and additonal 25% off $100+

All full price sweaters including cashmere are on this promotion today only. 50% off automatically applied at checkout. Get additional 25% off $100+ order with code ANNWELCOME11. All sales here.

What I have put in my shopping bag:
-- Cashmere pants (what a great idea for lounging!)
-- Marled shirttail hem sweater
-- Fringed sweater jacket

I also recommend the Ann cardigan. I got the pine color a few weeks ago and loves it. It washes very well, and keeps its shape and color. Highly recommend. I did size up to xsp so I could wear it over a dress shirt. The material is very stretchy so it's forgiving. The pine color has since sold out, but there are still tons of other colors to choose from. I love the dusty wedgewood heather in person.

Happy shopping!

PS. The Loft sale has been extended till end of day today. If you missed out yesterday, here's your chance. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...