Saturday, October 18, 2014

Fall Must Have: Quilted Jacket

If you are looking for a light weight quilted jacket in good quality and reasonable price, you are going to like this Zara one I'm about to introduce to you. I tried a size S in store a few months ago and loved the look and the fit on me. The quality was phenomenal even at the price point at the time ($99 sticker). I ordered an xs immediately from online and couldn't be happier with what I got. The golden hardware was very substantial and well made and the hood was removable (attached via a zipper and snaps). It became my go-to jacket in the fall when the weather started to turn chilly.  Later by coincidence I found out that the online price has been adjusted to $59.99. It didn't show a sale price, but simply adjusted. I was a bit surprised by that. When I took the jacket to the store, they were able to adjust it to the new low price. At $59.99 I think this jacket is a steal. Consider that it's only 10% of this similar Burberry version.

The jacket comes in two colors - Toffee and Navy. It has two usable pockets and a removable hood which is very useful in rainy weather. Since it's nylon, it slips on and off easily, which I really appreciate. It's not a heavy weight jacket, but I can layer underneath and use it into late fall.

Outfit Details
J.Crew cardigan (old)
no name silk scarf
J.Crew wool mini (old)
Philip Lim Pashli Mini Satchel (buy here

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...