Sunday, September 14, 2014

Fall Look: Flannel Plaid and Leather

* I have gained 5 pounds in the last 2 years and grew out of some of my borderline too tight pants, including the size 0 Old Navy Rockstar legging jeans in Russet Brown. I am giving it away to my petite blogger friends and readers.  It fits a 23.5-24 inch waist. See it on me 2 years ago here.  See it on Jean here.  US only.  I'm charging $10 for shipping and handling, including paypal fee.  If you are interested please put it in the comment. Thank you. *

The temperature has taken a dramatic turn to the south recently.  It looks and smells like fall outside now, even though it's more than a week from the first day of fall.  If you don't live in a hole, you'd probably notice one of this fall's biggest trend - plaid. It's everywhere and hard to miss. I've always been a big fan of soft cotton shirts and love the fact that this particular one I found at H&M during the big store opening a week ago was in the color combo I absolutely adore - red and blue. To style, simply add leather. 


Outfit Details
H&M shirt (buy here)
Alice + Olivia leather skirt (old, current version here and here, similar here
Ann Taylor booties (love it so much I got the taupe latte color too, buy here)
Mulberry bag (old, from BBOS, invite here)
Prada sunnies (old, from BBOS, invite here)


3 comments:

  1. Glad to see you blogging outfits again! I love the plaid with the leather! I thought plaid was last year's trend, but guess it going even stronger this year! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Olyvia, for being such a loyal supporter of this little blog.

      Delete
  2. wow you're tiny. I love the plaid. I think I have the same shirt in the blue-er version. hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...