Friday, June 27, 2014

Loft 50% Everything Sale Ending Tonight and Kate Spade 25% Extra Off

Great news! The sold out Tory Burch Medium Fleming Shoulder Bag in Light Oak, seen on me here, is now being carried by Nordstrom here.

Just a quick post here before the 50% off sale at Loft ends tonight. Use code FIFTY.
Also Kate Spade is running a 25% extra sale right now on a bunch of sale items. Code MORESALE. I got the Catherine Street Mini Pippa for around $150 with this sale and love how many outfits I can create with it.
I recently bought a few items that I really loved so I want to share them here with you.

This Crochet Trim Short with 3 1/2 inch inseam one of my favorite pieces from Loft. I love the Linen texture and the color is amazingly versatile. It's a neutral that you really can pair with almost everything. The details of this shorts are amazing. The crochet trim is so delicately placed and the side stitching adds interest to it. I am wearing a size 00P here and I love how it fits me. The shorts do run a tad big on the waist, so do size down if need be. 
Did you notice the big bow under the bag in the picture below? I just love this detail.
The bag can hold a lot of things even though its size is small. The leather doesn't look like it will stand scratching and I do feel that color from the clothes can transfer on it easily, so I have to be careful to wear light colored clothes when using this bag.
When I put the outfit together I realized that the color blocking matches the shoes perfectly.
Kate Spade Catherine Street Mini Pippa (buy here, or from Nordstrom, Saks)
Sam Edelman 'Ollie' T-strap pump (sold out at Nordstrom, similar for only $38.5, the real thing)
J.Crew Factory lace tee (similar here)
Ann Taylor necklace (equally cute option by Ann Taylor

Love the shape of this bag so much. It reminds me of the beautiful Givenchy Antigona which has a current retail of $2280.
Do take note that the sale is a final sale. No returns and exchanges will be accepted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...