Saturday, May 31, 2014

Sale Alert: Kate Spade 20% Off Full-Priced Purchase

Kate Spade website is offering a two day sale. Today and tomorrow take 20% off full-priced purchase of $250 or more. with code SAVE20.  This is a good opportunity to pull the trigger on that perfect bag or shoes you've been eyeing. ;) I can't say how much I've been enjoying this Cedar Street Maise in cream since I got it a couple of months ago.  It's a perfect summer/spring bag and I've been wearing it non-stop. If you've been looking for a blush/pink colored bag, I think this bag in ballet slipper color is just so cute!

If you are looking for a color blocking bag, I think this Catherine Street Mini Pippa in fresh white/ostrich egg has the perfect shape and color combo.

For shoes, I lean towards the Karolina Bow Heel in petal pink.

For Jewelry, I have been really enjoying the Sailor's Knot Hinge Bangle in gold from last year.

They also have the cutest phone cases.

I have been staying away from their clothing collection simply because they don't offer petite sizing and I am too lazy to get clothes through alterations. However occasionally you'll see some pieces that fit petites just fine, like this dress on Annie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...