Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Sale Alert: Ann Taylor Dresses Sale $50 off Full-Price Dress + 25% Off Stackable

This is probably the best opportunity to shop for pretty new dresses from Ann Taylor. All of their full price dresses are running $50 off promotion today and tomorrow (2 days only). No code needed. If you have an Ann Taylor or Loft card, you can also use the code ANNWELCOME6 to get 25% off already reduced price. Free shipping on orders $175 or more.

I ordered these dresses to try.
Polka Dot Pleat Front Dress - Full price: $149, Sale price: $99; after code: $74.25
Charter Stripe Knit Dress - Full price: $119, Sale Price: $69, after code: $51.75
Eyelet Stripe Dress - full price: $149, Sale price: $99; after code: $74.25
I exercised self control and didn't get these in my basket as well, but they are so pretty.

Chain Link Sheath dress in beautiful blue.

1 comment:

  1. I like the lemon drop Sundress. Beautiful and it fits into the season. I think I saw a dress for sale at ShopthisEasy, same like lemon drop Sundress. I'm going to buy it.. Grrrrr.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...