Monday, May 26, 2014

Marimekko Collection Kivet Full Skirt

Sale alerts -
Ann Taylor 40% off everything (exclusions apply) today only with code TODAY40.
  - really loving this polka dot pleat front dress and relaxed side-button shorts.

Loft flash sale - extra 60% off sale styles.  Also 40% off all full price styles. code MUSTSHOP
I got the following:
  petite knit circle skirt (on me here)
  mitered stripe maxi skirt (on me here)
  gingham seersucker cropped pants in Marisa Fit (on me here)
  reverse stripe mini pouch (fits my Samsung galaxy S4 perfectly)

Sak's Designer sale

I am very happy so far with my Marimekko Collection order from Banana Republic. The Kivet full skirt is my favorite. Note that there are two lengths of this skirt. It comes with a shorter length which is what I ended up ordering, because I just don't think I can pull off a full skirt at a midi length. See the longer length version on Wendy here. The sizes of this collection don't seem to be consistent. I ordered both the Kivet skirt and Siirtolapuutarha Hampton Short in size 00P. Both fit me perfectly. The A-line dress I ordered both size 0 and size 00P. The size 0 arrived and besides being cut for taller women, it actually fit me snug at the body (here) - I'm now very worried that the 00P would be way too small for me.  Not many stores are carrying the full collections either. I stopped by my usual BR store in Natick yesterday and found no petite pieces at all. I was told by the SA's that the collection was selling out very quickly and only 3 stores in the US carry the full collection.

Did you end up getting anything from this collection?

1 comment:

  1. I got the same skirt and love it although I thought it ran really big for Banana Republic pieces! I'm usually always a 2 regular or 4 petite in Banana skirts and I got a 0 and it fit with room! I love it though and I can't wait to style it different ways!

    http://asequinloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete

Check these out

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...