Saturday, May 17, 2014

A Week in Instagram - week 2 of May & sale alerts

Hi Everyone! Happy Saturday! I'm getting more and more excited of the weekends as you can tell because work days are way too busy and stressful. Also, Spring weather finally arrived in my neck of the woods and I'm loving this warmer and nicer weather in general. Good weather is an effective mood booster.

Good list of sale alerts this weekend, so I'll start with that.

This Coach Classic Leather Stewardess bag is 50% off in online factory store now (was $358, now $179). Amazing. Nice brown color. 

Ann Taylor - 40% off entire purchase with code LOOK40. Exclusions apply. See my picks here. Note that handbags are excluded from discount. This layered lace shell is on sale, and extra 40% off ($42 after discount), see it on me below. I love this shell!


Beauty.com Friends and Family Sale 20% off any purchase.

Jack Spade - extra 25% off all sale styles with code 25LESS

Loft - 40% off everything with code FIRSTLOOK.  Very cute new arrivals are here. My picks are: Striped jacket, Variegated Stripe Tie Back Sleeveless Dress, Scroll Print Knit Circle Skirt, Knit Circle Skirt (3 solid colors), Mitered Stripe Maxi Skirt (great summer maxi), Gingham Seersucker Cropped Pants in Marisa Fit, Jeweled Dot Espadrille Flats (super super cute!)

J.Crew - online only, 25% off packing picks with code PACKME. Women's styles here. Girls styles here. I have not seen much that caught my eyes in J.Crew lately. Have you?
Update: My daughter needed a swimsuit so I asked her to look around J.Crew and pick one. She picked the Girls' Ruffle Bow Tank in vivid spearmint. How cute is that! 25% off and free shipping too with code PACKME.

Gap - 30% off Today only, with code SAVE. I don't do many shopping with Gap for myself, but get loads of stuff for the kids from them. They do have very reasonable basics for boys especially. My son loves the performance shorts and pants I got for him recently. 

Nordstrom sale - MICHAEL Michael Kors Medium leather crossbody bag (33% off. I love the mandarin color), Nordstrom Tissue Weight Wool & Cashmere Wrap (in 62 colors. how can I pick!), Coach Small Madison Phoebe Leather Shoulder bag in Chestnut (35% off. If you are looking for a hobo, this is the perfect size and color!) 

Talbots - 30% off All Dresses, Accessories, & Shoes. Free shipping with purchase of any beach item online. No code needed.

H&M wrap blouse (here)
J.Crew wool mini (this year's version here)
J.Crew wedges (here)
Loft bracelet & Earrings (sold here)
Tory Burch Medium Fleming bag (sold here, and here. black version here)
Ann Taylor lace top (here, on sale and extra 40% now)
Forever 21 jacket (old, similar here, extra 40% off)
J.Crew matchstick jeans (similar here)
Sam Edelman Ollie T-Strap Pumps (here)

J.Crew Factory lace top (old)
Banana Republic Sloan pants (here)
Talbots pumps
Alice + Olivia Kidman tweed jacket (last seen on me here, sold here)
David Yurman bracelet (sold here)
Skagen watch (similar here)
J.Crew factory strip charley sweater (sold here)
Madewell white jeans (old, this year's version here)
Banana Republic suede pumps (old, similar here)
Skagen watch (similar here)
David Yurman bracelet (sold here)
Swarovski necklace

Loft dress (old)
Talbots sandals (old)
J.Crew factory Clare Cardigans (sold in many colors here, mine is last year's version in chartreuse)
Ann Taylor belt

1 comment:

  1. Love the Ann Taylor lace top with the blush blazer! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...