Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter!

4/21 - Spotted this Valentino Small Lock Flap Bag in Red Patent bag on sale for 40% off. Beautiful, beautiful, red patent leather. See light pink version on Victoria Baker-Harber here.
And these Valentino Rockstud pumps at 30% off. Only size 36.5 left.

Neiman Marcus online through Tuesday only, take $50 off select regular-priced purchase of $200 or more with code APRIL50. Exclusions apply. Eligible items marked at item description. Online through Tuesday, sale items are extra 25% off. No code necessary.
Today only, Get 8.0% Cash back via Ebates. invite here.
My picks: 




Surprised that this is not in the exclusion.

Ann Taylor Cyber Spring: 50% off your entire purchase + Free shipping with code WOW50. I love this deal. It's the best I've seen for a long time. It takes the filler adding chore to get to free shipping amount (+$175) out of the picture.
My picks: pearlized crystal statement necklace, Draped Cowl Neck top (see it on me here and here). Tweed Sky Skirt (runs large, see it on me here). Bluebird Tweed Skirt.(Beautiful in person), tweed flounce dress. (love it! on me here)

Loft Cyber Spring 50% off everything + free shipping with code CYBER50
My picks: laser cut tops (beautiful in both shore grey and delicate rose), piped lace dress, flutter sleeve dress, short green bauble necklace, pink stone stretch bracelet (I took one stone out to make it shorter.) green bauble drop earrings, cast stone teardrop earrings (perfect with this dress).

Saks Fifth Avenue Friends & Family sale online only now. 25% off with code FRNFAM. 20% off jewelry. Exclusions apply. Eligible items are marked.

-------------
How do you celebrate Easter? 

When kids were tiny, we used to take them to various egg hunts in the park.  Then they became too old for that, so up till last year we hid eggs in the house so they could continue this fun annual activity.  Now they are 14 and 11 years old, so it feels a little silly continuing that.  

Even though I'm really into Easter colors - those pastels are so pretty that I can't have enough of them - pastel colors don't seem to work that well with my skin color.  So instead of stocking up on pastel colored clothing, I focus my purchases on accessories - scarf, earrings, necklace, shoes ... and lip balms! Have you ever seen lip balms this cute?  They are not only pretty, they taste good too. Each color is a different flavor. You are sure to find one or two that suit your taste bud. :) I purchase mine at Target for $2.99 each, but it's sold all over the place in drugstores and online beauty stores. Prices do seem to be higher online. At $2.99 each, don't you want to collect each flavor? :)

My Easter outfit is a shirt dress from Madewell. I love chartreuse, and shirt dresses, so when they were combined, it caught my attention right away.  The dress is the right length on me (I'm just under 5 feet) so it will be too short for people who are taller, unless you are looking for a mini-shirtdress.


Madewell Shirtdress (sold out online, similar here, 20% off all sale styles with MOODLIFT, ends tomorrow)
Ferragamo belt (similar @saks here, F2F sale going on right now, 25% off  FRNFAM)
Ann Taylor pumps (similar here, 50% off  & Free Shipping w/ code WOW50)
Chanel Sunnies (BBOS, invite here)

4 comments:

  1. Very cute Easter outfit Vicky! The Madewell shirt dress is perfect on you! FYI. The 6 pack of the EOS lip balms are $14.99 at Costco. You should check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jess! Really? I have to get my coworker to get it for me. I don't have Costco membership any more. The closest to us is in Waltham, which is 40-45 minutes away. Too far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pick of Tory's Fleming quilted. Specially the color. Nice and classy looking. Thanks for sharing. I've started a blog myself, any tips! I mostly do it for fun even though it's time consuming.http://chilloutbiscuit.blogspot.com Visit it if you get a chance.

    Anna DS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Anna. Keep up with posting, and have fun. I love your Ann Taylor picks especially the bag (not sure if it's eligible for 50% off though), and love your recipe posts too. Happy Monday.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...