Monday, April 7, 2014

Anchor Pants

I want to dedicate one post for these Old Navy Women's The Pixie Skinny-Ankle Pants. I tried these pants on in store truly by accident. I saw these anchor prints and it was so cute that I had to find the smallest size in store to try on. It was a regular size 0, and it fit me! The length is past my ankle, but it's a very easy alteration if I wanted to be ankle length. For now, I've been leaving them cuffed. The important thing I want to mention is that these pants are COMFY! I love love wearing them in the weekends when I putz around the house and they are just the right amount of stretch. I washed and dried them in the machine. It didn't shrink the length but it did make it more fitted width wise. I highly recommend these pants for casual wear. I do also recommend that you try several sizes. I am a 00p-0p in general, and I love how size 0 fits me, so I think it's fair to say that these pants do run at least a size small. 

Here are two easy pairings of these pants.

Outfit 1: 
Ann Taylor Trench (old, similar here, 35% off today with code BRHURRY)
Old Navy The Pixie pants (buy here)
Ferragamo Vara pumps (Rosso, buy here, I have to size down half a size)
Michael Kors Selma Satchel (buy here)
J.Crew factory striped tee (xxs, love it! buy here, under $25)
Chanel Sunnies (BBOS, invite here)


Outfit 2
H&M wrap blouse (size 2, buy here)
Old Navy The Pixie pants (buy here)
Kate Spade Cedar Street Maise (cream, 7 pretty colors here, or here)
Talbots quilted vest
Chanel Sunnies (BBOS, invite here)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...