Sunday, February 23, 2014

Look I Love: Lace, White, Tan

Flipping through catalogs recently, I was really drawn to this clean look. The color is simple - white and tan. The textures are what makes this outfit visually interesting. I love the lace pullover. And how cool is that coat, with lace hem!
The coat has 3/4 sleeves, which I think will make it petite friendly. Price is also reasonable. Buy here.
Embroidered Lace Pullover, here.
Layered Chiffon Tank, here.
Pleated Wide Leg Pants, here. Now these pants are a challenge for petites. I think a straight or cropped version like these by Ann Taylor would be more proportional for us shorties.
Now she only needs this bag to go with the outfit. :)
Notes: After I posted it, I realized how close this color combo was with my outfit in the last post. It was purely a coincidence. I guess I have been loving clean whites recently. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...