Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Ann Taylor Crepe Full Skirt Dress in Nevis Green + Woodlore Shoe Trees

I want to get this quick post out there to tell you how happy I am with the Woodlore Shoe Trees I bought last weekend from Zappos. I wear size 6 shoes (sometimes 5.5) and ordered a pair of size S shoe trees from Zappos.com on Saturday. The shoe trees arrived Monday. Wow! I stuck them into these gorgeous pair of suede pumps (like so) that I haven't been able to wear because the toe box was just way too small and hurt me after 10 minutes of wearing. The next day I tried it on, the toe box was noticeably stretched and much more comfortable. The shoes are a bit too long on me, so sticking the whole thing in there was a mistake, because it actually made it longer as well. Fortunately, after letting them sit with only the front parts in the shoes the back parts just resting on the shoes the shoes bounced back a little. I stuck a pair of heel grips I purchased in Target store over the weekend and wore them to work today. No problem. The shoes were comfortable after a whole day. You can see how excited I was. I love the color of these pumps, but because of the fit problem they were sitting on the shelf for a long time. I'm so happy that I "fixed" the problems. If you have shoes that need broken in, or just need a little bit of help stretching out, I highly recommend these shoe trees. The natural cedar smell is also very pleasant. Sure beats plastic. I think this is well worth the investment. Shipping (both ways) is always free from Zappos.com. So give it a try here

Outfit Details
Ann Taylor Crepe Full Skirt Dress (here)
Ann Taylor suede pumps (old, new colors here)
Ferragamo reversible belt (here)
H&M faux leather jacket (old)
PS1 Pouch (beautiful colors here, here, here)
Chanel sunnies (from BBOS, invite here)
House of Harlow leather necklace (on sale here)

2 comments:

  1. What a delightfull blog and stunning style!
    FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great outfit!
    And a lady of course :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...