Thursday, September 5, 2013

Geo Print Legging Jeans and Silk Blouse

Update (Friday): Found this Equipment Brett with Metal Geo Collar in black. Love the collar design. Such a great piece with 40% off.

It's almost Friday! And that means weekend is coming. I love short weeks. Makes going to work more durable. I love my work most of the time, but I do get frustrated and demotivated at times, and unfortunately I'm feeling that way now. I keep telling myself that things will get better. For the most time, it does, but it sucks when you can't see it.
I have stayed away from geo print pants for obvious reasons. It's hard to pair with. It tends to make my legs look fat and stumpy. After trying these Gap legging jeans on, I changed my mind. I think it's actually quite slimming due to its fit, and it goes so well with any solid colored camp shirt. I found these pants in store for $18.88 on final sale (orig. $75). I'm wearing a size 24 (which I think translates to 00 online).

On a separate sale note, Loft is having a flash sale again. extra 60% off till tomorrow morning. Some of them are final sales, so be careful.  
Ann Taylor also loaded up on their new arrivals today and is having a 25% off full price items sale. AT/Loft card holders take extra 10% off. No code needed. My picks:
- Dusk Peplum Top (the faux leather peplum is so cute)
- quilted skirt (this one is faux leather too, very Chanelesque)
- Crepe Wrap top (beautiful colors, but doesn't come in petite sizes. :( )
- Maven Leopard Jacquard Pencil Skirt (Have it, love it, see it on me here)
- Lane Striped Shirt (so classic looking, see it on Kelly here)

J.Crew Blythe blouse (similar here)
Gap Geo Print Legging Jeans (here)
Target T-strap shoes (old, similar here)
Marco Tagliaferri Bag (review here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...