Friday, September 20, 2013

French Connection Dress and Michael Kors Selma Satchel

Update: House of Harlow Black Leather Necklace on sale for $49. I don't think I've ever seen this necklace on sale, ever. Snatched one to try. free shipping and returns.

* Please scroll down to the bottom to see the Phillip Lim for Target items for sale*

The crazy temperature fluctuation has gotten everyone in the house sick. Well, everyone but me. But I'm feeling queesy nevertheless just because I'm surrounded by sick people. This outfit was from last weekend and I was too busy to write any blog post for the whole week. I decided to get this navy Michael Kors Selma Satchel as an alternative to the Prada tote. (Figured the Prada needs to take a break once in a while). I love the quality of this bag and it looks sturdy and very functional.
Outfit details
French Connection 3/4 sleeve dress (similar here)
Michael Kors Selma tote (buy here for 20% off with code VIP)
Ann Taylor pumps (old)
Ann Taylor belt
Chanel sunnies (from BBOS, invite here)

On a different note, I went way overboard on my Phillip Lim for Target order. If you didn't get up early enough to get the item you need both online and in store, I have some I decided not to keep, and some I have spare of. Put in the comment which one you'd like to buy and please don't paypal me until you get a confirmation from me. If you are getting more than one item, I can combine shipping. Please contact me for the adjusted price. The price listed will include paypal fee, shipping and handling. Ships to US only.

3.1 Phillip Lim for Target® Sparkle Peplum Tank -Black sz 2 - $47 

3.1 Phillip Lim for Target® Silky Skirt -Animal Print sz 2 - $36



13 comments:

  1. I love how that dress hugs your body! I sent you a Twitter DM : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicky! I'm interested in 3.1 PHILLIP LIM FOR TARGET® MINI SATCHEL WITH GUSSET - BLACK - $55
    Please contact me if it's still available :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I have a potential buyer. I'll let you know if it didn't go through.

      Delete
  3. Love love love your entire outfit today, and your hair even looks va-va-voom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Olyvia. If only I can remember what I did to my hair. :)

      Delete
  4. love this look

    btw, how do you store your bags? mine are strewn all over the house! please share any tips

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am by no means organized. I clear out a couple levels of my bookshelf to keep the most frequently used bags on. I store all the bags that come with bag covers or boxes in their original covers and boxes. If they don't come with one (rare), then I use old pillow cases. I try to keep the bags in a couple of centralized places so I can easily find them. Hope this helps. :)

      Delete
  5. Hi Vicky, I would like to buy the Black Crossbody Bag. How do I pay? Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rachel. It's the top handle one right? Please email me your shipping address to vicky_duerk@hotmail.com. I'll confirm via email.

      Delete
    2. Hi Rachel. I have not received your email. Please let me know if you still want the bag. If I don't hear from you today, I will assume that you don't any more. Thank you.

      Delete
  6. Hi Vicky,
    Is the black top handle crossbody bag still available? Please email me at jenniejhou@gmail.com if it is. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. See Is looking dam good and very stylish in this dress and I also love the quality and the cost price of the michael kors outlet and always love to buy its outlet...

    ReplyDelete
  8. This site also offers up to %0% off French Connection dresses http://ebay.eu/11mzzVE

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...