Thursday, September 26, 2013

Fall Trend: (Faux) Leather

9/29 update: Ann Taylor surprise sale. 60% off sale items. This skirt is now $33.95 with code EXTRA60.

(Faux) leather clothing pieces are all the rage this fall. When combined with the fall color - burgundy, it makes the piece all the more irresistible. There was no reason not to have it when Ann Taylor ran its 50% off sale last weekend. So here it is. Perfect in every way - Ann Taylor Riverside Colorblocked Pencil Skirt - on final sale now for $42.44. The side panels are made of stretchy material making the skirt very form fitting. The faux leather looks very nice and odorless (which is important to me, since I am super sensitive to it). Just a great piece to add to my wardrobe.
Outfit Details
Banana Republic Factory camp shirt (old)
Ann Taylor Riverside Colorblocked Pencil Skirt (on further sale for $42.44 here)
Talbot pumps (old)
Prada Saffiano Lux tote (here)
Loft jacket (old)
House of Harlow Leather Necklace (on sale here. highly recommend)

10 comments:

  1. this is a great skirt for fall, Vicky!! i love the elastic side panels and this look is perfect for work!

    cute & little

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kileen. :-) You need to pick one up.

      Delete
  2. I love your bag and am hoping to eventually purchase one myself sometime (: Waiting til I can afford it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This bag is my current favorite right now. I haul it to work almost everyday. I hope you get one someday.

      Delete
  3. The skirt is indeed the perfect piece for Fall. The length is great on you. Happy Friday, Vicky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sydney. Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  4. I love the combination of pieces here. I've been liking contrast skirts lately.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vicky- Just wanted to quickly check the size of the skirt that you have purchased. For a 24.5 waist, which size fits right, 00P or 0P?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...