Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Ann Taylor Maven Leopard Jacquard Pencil Skirt

Happy Tuesday! I hope everyone had a great long Labor Day weekend. Mine was filled with Musical, food, visiting friends, board games, and some house straightening. I didn't do my usual long weekend marathon shopping because I had done enough damage this month already with this beautiful Prada tote that I just don't seem to be able to get enough of. However I did use my birthday gift card (used it on the day of expiration, phew) and store credits to take home this Maven Leopard Jacquard Pencil Skirt from Ann Taylor. I love this skirt! The pattern is gorgeous. The material is a medium weight jacquard. The fit is impeccable. If you are still debating on what to get from the new Fall new arrivals from Ann Taylor, I suggest that you give this skirt a try. Currently they are running a 30% off full-price purchase sale (no code needed). I feel that the skirt is true to size, (I'm wearing size 00P here), so folks smaller than me might find it a tad too big.  The skirt is fully lined and doesn't wrinkle at all. Pretty and functional. Couldn't ask for more. 
Outfit Details
Ann Taylor Maven Leopard Jacquard Pencil Skirt (00P, here)
Talbots pumps (old, JCrew Sloane in soft desert)
Prada Saffiano Lux tote (here)
Michael Kors watch
Prada sunnies (from BBOS, invite here)
Chanel earrings (from BBOS, invite here)


3 comments:

  1. The skirt looks great on you, Vicky! I am eyeing the pant version as well. Glad you had a great Labor Day weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the pant version and a tad bigger on me and yet i still decided to keep it. The skirt fits you like a glove. It looks great on you Vicky.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that skirt, I'll have to check it out in stores to see how it fits (online reviews said it ran big :( )

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...