Monday, September 9, 2013

Fall Tweed and Boots

A quick Monday morning post to say hello. Weekend weather was perfect. A bit chilly in the morning, so I was fully equipped with fall tweeds and boots. I must have mentioned it a million times already, but I'll say it again - I love fall! I love everything about it. The cooler air, the turning color of the leaves and the ability to create layer to my outfits.  I bought this jacket a few months ago in store for a whopping $10.50 each. I am so happy that I can use it now. I love the rich brown/black/cream color of this jacket. It's still available in some sizes online with 15% off (ONEXTRA15) here. I also picked up the Goodnight Nora color too and love the dark blue color as well. 
The boots are Madewell zipcode boots from last season. This season's Winston boots are very similar in looks, and softer in touch (yes, I tried it on in store). I love these boots for its versatility and comfort. The heel height is just right for me.  Madewell is running a 25% off select shoes sale and these boots are included. Price as marked. Free shipping. For all selections, here.
Outfit Details
J.Crew silk top (old, similar here)
Old Navy Boucle Cardi jacket (black jack, xs, 15% off here)
Loft jean leggings (similar here)
Madewell zipcode boots (this year's version here)
Coach Legacy Archival Rambler in Cognac (here)
Pink Pearls

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...