Sunday, August 4, 2013

Today Only: Bloomingdale's Sunday Surprise Sale

Click here for all sales, use code SUNNYSALE. Free shipping on orders of $150 and free returns.

If you missed the sak's sale last time, this is another chance to get the Tory Burch Robinson Double Zip tote. (Sale $402.50 before the extra percentage off). See it on Sydney here.
I love this MICHAEL Michael Kors Wallet - Saffiano Interior Stripe Large in Navy. I bought a smaller version of this since I don't usually carry big wallets with me and love it.
Still looking for a mint colored purse? Look no further. This Rebecca Minkoff Satchel - Jayden is gorgeous.
This beautiful Salvatore Ferragamo Varina Flats in Lava Red (only size 5 left) is on sale for $297.50 before additional discount.
Ivanka Trump Buckled Ankle Booties - Taryn (Orig. $225, now $101.25 before discount). I love the rich Cognac color. Only selective sizes left.
Alex Woo Little Arrow Pendant Necklace (Sale $126). I love Alex Woo series. I got my Leo Pendant a while back and still love it. See it on me here. For all Alex Woo sale jewelry, click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...