Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Sale Alert: Neiman Marcus Extra Sale Event (and a Sak's discount code)

No code needed. Online only. Selected merchandise only. Offer ends 8/15/13 at 6 am CT.
My picks:
The red Reed Krakoff Boxer Tote ... again... (Orig. $1090, Now $730)
Kate Spade Terrace Justine Bow Crossbody Bag in white (Orig. $328, Now $219)
Alice + Olivia Jordan Cowl-Neck Silk Top (such a pretty cranberry color) (Orig. $198, Now $118)
Salvatore Ferragamo Elephant Election Tie (I love the design) (Orig. $180, Now $81)
Theory Sellida Pintucked Silk Top (Orig. $215, Now $128)
Theory Printed Silk Dress (Orig. $365, Now $127)
Now here's a splurge to end this post - Proenza Schouler PS1 Python Pochette in Neon Red. (Was $1735, Now $1162) - Interesting note: Python cannot be sold or shipped to the state of California. I didn't know that!

PS. I have a Sak's 10% off code that I won't be able to use. It's a one time use only code, so whoever claims it first gets to use it. Just leave a comment if you use it. There are some designer exclusions, but I don't see Ferragamo in the list. May I suggest the reversible belt. I have it and love it. If you don't find your size, no worries. You can bring the belt to any Ferragamo store and they'll resize it for you. (Code: GIFT77XX8Z8X).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...