Saturday, August 31, 2013

Labor Day Sales

Every store on earth is having a sale. Some better than others. Here's a laundry list of all the sales I have visited online.

Ann Taylor - Regular priced items are 30% off (no code needed), extra 40% off on all sale items. In store and online. I have noticed that Ann Taylor's online system has been modified so that the 10-15% off coupon I get in the mail for regular priced items cannot stack with the promotions like this any more. Pretty lame. Good for Ann Taylor, or not? I picked up this Maven Leopard Jacquard Pencil Skirt at my local store in 00P. Love it! Review online says it runs small, but 00P fits me pretty well with room for dinner. So I'd say it runs true to size for AT.

Banana Republic - 40% off your purchase with code BRWEEKEND. (Issa collections are excluded) I'm eyeing this Sloan Pencil Skirt in Royal Azure.

Bloomingdale's - Big Brown Bag Sale. Save 20-65%. Extra 20% off with code EXTRA20. Free shipping on $150+ & free returns. All handbag sales here. Coach Legacy Archival Rambler in Camel/Brass on sale for $208. ($166.4 after extra 20% off. See the Cognac color on me here.) I love this bag. I think it's functional and stylish, not to mention the price is right.

Coach - 25% off with one time use code from an email invitation. I am sharing mine here, since I won't be using it myself. LB893095. If you have used it, please let me know, so I can remove it from the post. May I suggest this Court Bag? ($193.5 after discount. comes in 3 colors: black, british tan, mahogany) I recently got a black one and love it! See vintage Navy on Jean here.

J.Crew - Extra 30% off sale items with code HELLO30. Free shipping on all orders of $100+.  I have a $50 rewards card burning a hole in my pocket and expiring in 2 weeks, but I haven't found anything that I want yet. That is so rare!

Loft Extra 50% off Sales, and 50% off select full price style (SHOP50). Earn $25 savings card with every $50 full price purchase.

Macy's - Extra 20% off + Free shipping with $99 purchase. Code DEALS. (This includes regular priced items, but watch out of exclusions. Even though MICHAEL Michael Kors handbags is not listed on exclusion list (only Michael Kors Collections handbags are) the code still doesn't work for the Selma Satchel I've been eyeing.

Madewell - Extra 30% off all sale styles with code BYESUMMER. Free shipping on all orders.

Neiman Marcus - Real Deal Sale. Save up to 50% off regular prices on Women's contemporary/CUSP, Dresses & Sportswear. Shoes here. Handbags here.

Old Navy - 30% off (or 35% off with ON, Gap, or BR card) online and in store. Use code SPREE online. No coupon necessary in store. This owl sweater is adorable!

Rebecca Minkoff online sale - Extra 20% off sale items with code SUNNY20. I love the deep saturated red color of this M.A.B Mini. (Was $495, after discount around $240). The Cupid satchel in purple is on final sale for $220. (was $495)

Shopbop sale (new style added) - I love this House of Harlow 1960 Trikona Necklace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...