Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Ann Taylor New Arrivals 40% off

Preview for members only today - with code PREVIEW40. Now thru Sunday TRENDS40

These are what I ordered:
Marla Quilted leather pump (So Chanel like and price isn't bad, so I have to get it to see.)
 
Tiered Lace Top (after trying out the dress version in store, I decided to order the top to see. The dress fits terrible on me. The petite version fits like a regular fit version and it was consuming. I like the pattern though, so I decided to give the top a try)
Polka Dot skirt (Just too cute to pass)
 And last but not least, the perfect button down white shirt that got thumbs up by many reviewers.

2 comments:

  1. i grabbed some stuff. i haven't purchased from AT in ages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Polka Dot skirt if paired with my elegant and trendy Rhinestones. All the clothes are very fashionable, so lovely.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...