Monday, August 19, 2013

A Colorful Monday

Sale Alert: Ann Taylor select full price styles 50% off. No Code needed. Ends 10 am EST tomorrow.  Free shipping on $175 or more. Extra 10% off entire purchase with $125 or more with code 10000011356, or 15% off on $125 or more with Ann Taylor card using code 10000011367. Extra off code doesn't seem to work on the 50% sale items for me.
My picks:
All full styles on sale are here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A quick Monday hello to everyone! Work is in super busy hamster mode again. Every time that happens, I really appreciate this little bit of sanity working on my post here.  After more than 3 years on this blog, I am surprised that I'm still posting. Maybe not as regular as other bloggers, but I give myself a pat on the shoulder for keeping it up.  A big thanks to my readers who visit this little blog and especially those who took the time to comment. Thank you! Hope your week is filled with adventures and fun!


Outfit Details
J.Crew Liberty Perfect Shirt in Tresco Floral (out of stock online)
J.Crew wool mini (old)
Cole Haan sandals (old)
Swarovski necklace (old)
Carolee earrings (c/o)
Chanel m/l flap
Chanel sunnies (from BBOS, invite here)

8 comments:

  1. ugh, i know what you mean about hamster mode. only three more years!
    and i love reading your blog. its so down to earth. has it been over three years already? wow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Amber! I know, can't believe it's been that long myself. :)

      Delete
  2. Adorable, I love all of the color here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tara. You are the color master. :)

      Delete
  3. i love this bright look on you, Vicky! the floral top is perfect with the wool skirt. i have that same skirt and this was a good reminder to wear it again. :)

    cute & little

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kileen. Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  4. I love the bright colors and bold pattern against the neutral accessories. you look great!
    I've been meaning to ask you, in your last post, regarding the Prada bag, I think you mentioned you can fit your laptop in the tote. How big is your laptop?
    Thanks!

    shortandsweetjoy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Joy!
      I have a smaller laptop than I used to carry. The one I have measures 12x8 and is small enough to fit nicely into the Prada tote. I do worry about the weight though, so I only carry it from the car to my office and back. I try not to over stress the bag.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...