Friday, July 26, 2013

Sales and Deals - Week of 7/21/13

I do a lot of online browsing, and occasionally find some good deals and sales that I would love to share with you guys. Some of the onsies and twosies are not worth an individual post. So I sometimes skip posting it. I realized this morning that if I post all the deals and sales for a week in one post, then there would be a one stop shop for you guys.  So I'll be experimenting with a weekly "Sales and Deals" post every Sunday.  All the flash sales and one day sales and such during the week will be added to this one post. All the updates will be dated and added to the top of the post. Please let me know how this works out for you guys so I can adjust. Thanks in advance.

Saturday Update: 
J.Crew Factory 40% off everything. In store and online. here. Online prices reflect discount.
My picks include this Scalloped lace top I'm wearing size xxs and it's very fitted. The top requires a cami underneath.

Proenza Schouler PS1 Satchel 50% off (was $2358, now $1179)


Bloomingdale's Save 40-75% on select merchandise. 
Kate Spade New York Satchel - Bow Terrace Bradshaw (Orig. $498, NOW $194.22, Bloomingdale's card holders get additional 15% off till Sunday)
Marc by Marc Jacobs Wallet - Classic Q Slim Zip (Was $198, NOW $128.7Bloomingdale's card holders get additional 15% off till Sunday). I love the violet color.


Friday Update: Salvatore Ferragamo My Paris flats half price $167.99 (was $325). I tried the beige color and love love love it. Here's me wearing the 3 cm heel version in beige. Black version on sale for $245 here.
Salvatore Ferragamo Flats - Varina is on sale at Bloomingdale's for $255 (was $450) in this soft yellow color (Vanilla)

Salvatore Ferragamo Pumps - Flavia Slingback is on sale at Bloomies for $297 (was $495) - only a few sizes left.

Wednesday update:J.Crew Extra 40% off final sale items with code STYLE40. Plus, today only Free shipping on every order.
Sizes are limited. I saw a few popbacks, including this french hen sweater,  this sailboat tee (I wore it in this post, scroll down), and this liberty perfect shirt in tresco floral (see it on me here). 
Beware of FINAL Sale though. They cannot be returned or exchanged.

Tuesday update: 
Ann Taylor Flash Sale (ends Wednesday night) Take an extra 60% off all sale styles. No code needed. Here.
Received this Crepe Full Skirt Dress already and love the fit (00P on me) and color. The dress is wrinkly due to packaging, otherwise it's gorgeous. Thanks Jean for the recommendation post



SHOPBOP extra 25% off all sale items with code SALE25 2 days only (thanks to Vegesoup for posting this deal)
The Tibi Potpourri Scoop Neck Dress is only $115.5 after the additional discount. Size 0 fits big on me. So I don't recommend it on anyone smaller than me.


Rebecca Minkoff Swing Shoulder Bag in white is under $200 after discount.
3.1 Phillip Lim 31 Hour Bag (love Cuoio, but it's a big bag) is also discounted.
Rebecca Minkoff Cupid Satchel in black half off after discount. 
Madewell leather zipcode booties in Rustic Brick.  Nice fall color, might even go with the Coach Rambler I just got.
Update: It did go with my bag SO WELL! Love the combo. I'm ready for fall!


Alice + Olivia Regina Peplum top (the mint color is so pretty). 
Joie Evaline Intarsia Sweater (love the sailboat print)

All sale items located here.

Monday update:
Found this little silk number by Tibi. Just so so cute, and looks petite friendly. 60% off.
Tibi Potpourri Scoop Neck Dress
Through July 23rd, J.Crew online up to 50% select style sale (instant gratification sale, I love the name.) Women, Men, Girls, Boys.
I was surprised to see their Classic Schoolboy Blazer in Navy half off. Sizes are abundant. Snatch it up while you can.


*********************************************************************************
Sunday post:
Nordstrom's anniversary sale is going on strong. This is one of the sales that a lot of people look forward to. I shopped during the early access for card members and picked up a pair of Stuart Weitzman 'Setaside' Boots in my regular size 6. The boots are at least half a size too big. So if you are looking into these boots, size down.  I also ordered the Coach Legacy Archival Rambler Leather Crossbody Bag in Cognac. I love the design and look of this classic style bag from Coach. The leather is supple and smells so good. The bag is functional in that it has multiple pockets and divisions. The bag is lined and the color Cognac is a rich reddish brown. This bag is sitting on my desk now being evaluated as a keeper.  Original price $348, Sale price: $232.9. In my opinion, the value to price ratio is pretty high.


30% off at Old Navy, Gap, and Banana Republic with code EVERYONE.
My picks from Old Navy - Diva denim Shorts (3 1/2") in Plummy Mummy (only $5.60 each after discount), bright white ($5.6), Blue Eye ($6), Apple of my Eye ($10.5)

Bloomingdale's Today (Sunday) online only, take 25% off sale and clearance items. Use code HEATWAVE at checkout.
After I posted the Sak's deal, earlier, I have found out that this one is way better. Tory Burch Robinson Double Zip tote in both black and tan are $402.5 here in Bloomingdale. Use HEATWAVE to get an extra 25% off (final price $302)
MICHAEL Michael Kors Satchel - Selma Large Top Zip in Silver (was $398, now $278.6, today $208.95); Gold version is also on sale for the same price here.
Longchamp Le Pliage Medium Shoulder Tote in Sunshine (Was $125, now $87.5, today only $65.63)
Coach Legacy Leather Medium Candace Carryall (Was $398, now $238.8, today only $179.1)
Rebecca Minkoff Wristlet - Skinny Mac (Reg. $125, now $87.5, today only $65.63) Comes in 4 colors, love the mint.

Some Fun Summer Lobster Flings
Tory Burch All-Over T Lobster Scarf and Tory Burch iPhone5 Case


******************
Saks Fifth Avenue is having a consolidation sale right now, up to 70% off. Typically, I go straight to their shoes and handbags section and skip the clothing. For designer sales usually clothing items get most of the discount. Here are some of my finds from the handbag section:

Marc Jacobs Quilted Saffron Baroque Large Bag - The beautiful blue color is now $626.5 (30% off original price)
Tory Burch Robinson Middy Satchel - The summer pretty Daisy color is now $346.5 (30% off original price)
Tory Burch Robinson Double Zip Tote - The neutral Sand color is now $402.5 (30% off original price) (update: check out the Bloomingdale's sale for a better selection and price)
Rebecca Minkoff Mac Woven Clutch - $245 (was $350) I love the texture



1 comment:

  1. Hi I'm Ana from Blogginup.com.

    Blogginup is a website that allows users follow content of blogs.

    The user can follow your content every day and label the post or blogs and sort them.

    Get traffic to your blog.

    I invite you to come and add your blog in less than 1 minute and start having your own followers to follow your blog.


    *How its works: http://youtu.be/BVM-eweaRmY


    English version blogginup.com/en/

    Best Regards!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...