Tuesday, July 9, 2013

OOTD: Black and White and Window Pane

First off, sale alert, Reed Krakoff is having a tremendous sale right now. Most of their bags are half off. click here for selections. My personal favorites: Micro Boxer in Royal blue, and Mini Atlantique

Hi everyone. Hope my US readers had a great July 4th weekend! I went on a road trip last week, right after flying back from Oregon for a week long work travel. So as you can imagine, I'm now very very tired. I have some pictures for the family trip to Niagara Falls, meeting my sister's family there, and visit to husband's family.  Don't know when I'll be getting around to posting it, but I am planning to. 
This black dress was a gift from my sister. The top part is a thick ponte material, unlined, and the bottom part is a poly like material, lined. The dress is comfy, and fun. The waist area is pleated, making this dress look like a top and a skirt. I find this dress very versatile, it packs well, doesn't wrinkle easily, and just the right amount of formal for me. :) It's from Gap and I don't think it's recent.  
The bubble necklace is one of my favorite purchases last month. I wanted a white necklace to go with floral or black outfits, so I searched around for it. I settled on this bubble necklace and was pleasantly surprised on how nice it looks and the overall quality.  I paid only $12 and it certainly exceeded my expectation. It comes with 7 different colors. If you are looking for a bubble necklace and are not willing to pay the ridiculous $100+ price tag for a Jcrew version, this might be the right necklace for you.  (can't find it in jcrew.com now, but found this $68 one on Jcrew factory.) You can return any online purchase in store. 
The window pane blazer was a find in Southpark mall in Cleveland area when we were visiting Bryan's family. MIL took me to the mall and you can imagine how happy I was to see an H&M inside.  Even though I took this blazer right off the mannequin since it was the last one in the store, it seems to be still in stores in Boston.  If you need the tag, here it is.

Have a great week!

7 comments:

  1. aww nice outfit Vicky. I saw this blazer too on my last trip to H&M and now after seeing it from you, i am kicking myself for not taking it. it's petite friendly though.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty blazer...you will get so much use out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit on you. You can dress up a little black dress in so many ways!

    www.petitestyleonline.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great dress - I think that would be a fun piece to dress up or down.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute jacket! I love the pattern!
    xo,
    nancy

    http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute i love it!

    http://www.halfasara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Check these out

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...