Monday, July 15, 2013

Old Navy Stuff n Save Sale Ends Tomorrow

Old Navy is having a huge Stuff n Save sale right now online and in-store. Card members get extra 30% off everything and none card members get extra 20% off. Quality of the Old Navy clothing is questionable, but sometimes I can find something that is quite nice. For example this Boucle Cardi Jacket. I saw this jacket in store two months ago and loved it. It retails for $39.94, and I thought it was a pretty good price at the time. This jacket is now on clearance in stores for $14.99. With additional 30% off it will bring the jacket price down to $10.49. I picked up the Black Jack (pictured) and Goodnight Nora (a very pretty blue).
The jacket does run a bit small for Old Navy sizing. Sleeves run tight. You can read the reviews online. However I think it's a bit boxy for petite sized women.  There are some size inconsistencies. The blue jacket is definitely bigger than the black on the same size.

For reference here's the measurement for size XS:
Shoulder to shoulder 13.5", armpit to armpit 18",  jacket length measured from middle back 19", sleeve length 21.5".

The material is 66% Poly, 22% acrylic, 11% rayon, and 1% other.I think the quality of the jacket is fine. The weight is substantial, so it's meant for cooler temperature. The jacket is fully lined.

Another item I want to point out is this Diva Denim Shorts (3 1/2" inseam) in Plummy Mummy (beautiful purple). I tried on size 0 in store (still full price $22.94) and love it. It also runs a bit small for regular ON sizing. Online has petite version, but I don't know if they keep the inseam the same. Online price is $12.50 before the discount, so it's quite a bit of a price difference as well.  I ordered both 2P and 0 and will keep the one that fits me more. Too bad I haven't taken a picture when trying it on, but definitely give it a try if you are looking for cute denim shorts in colors.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the review, Vicky! I just wanted to say hello. You have a great blog. Very resourceful! -Bluepolkadotpjs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! Hope this post helped. :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the heads up on the ON sale right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, Lisa. Did you pick up anything?

      Delete
  3. I didn't see that Boucle jacket (very pretty on you) but definitely did stuff and save! Stopped by today during lunch for the 40% in store and picked up 10+ items for the family. Total cost was $35!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww boo I missed it. but that jacket does look great on you!
    I wish I had gotten those pointed toe flats I've been eyeing!

    shortandsweetjoy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...