Monday, June 17, 2013

Warning: 2 Weeks Left to Move Google Reader RSS Feed to Bloglovin'

Happy Monday, everyone!  I must have been living in a hole in the past 3 months. Apparently there are only 2 weeks left before Google gets rid of Google Readers. So all the bloggers you've been following via Google Friend Connect would be gone in 2 weeks. It's time to save your favorite bloggers (hopefully I get to be kept on your list) and migrate to Bloglovin'.  

This is easy and automatic if you already have a Bloglovin' account. Simply click here. This will bring you to this page:
Click the "Import from Google Reader" button and follow the prompt. I was done within a minute.

If you don't have a Bloglovin' account, simply click here to set one up.  You will be asked if you want to import the blogs from Google Reader to Bloglovin'. Click on the button to import. 

I really hope you all are not procrastinators like me.  But if you have not done this yet, this is the time to do it. I would hate to lose all my links to my favorite blogs.  Any other readers out there anyone could recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...