Friday, May 24, 2013

OOTD: J.Crew Maritime Blazer

I came home today feeling completely exhausted but hopeful since it's a 3-day weekend. Having white skirt and clean nautical striped blazer on did help pick up the mood a bit.  When I came home, kids and husband had a wrapped box with a bow in their hands. "Happy early Birthday!" they said. I was puzzled. Birthday? That's more than 2 months away! What could they possibly have gotten me now? And I don't need anything!   Anyone care to guess?

Pictures were taken after a long day of work. The face looks tired, and the skirt wrinkled. But hey the blazer stays clean and neat. Thanks so much Jean for tweeting and blogging about this blazer. I truly love it to pieces. One of my favorite purchases this season.


J.Crew Maritime Blazer in Stripe in Ivory Dark Cove (xxs, here, I purchased in store for $35)
Banana Republic factory skirt (old)
J.Crew Edie purse in shallow sea (buy here
Ann Taylor neon necklace from last season
Michael Kors sandals (old)
Loft navy top (old)

Hope you all have a great Memorial Day weekend!

8 comments:

  1. the blazer does look lovely on you! you do look exhausted, tho. get some rest and relax this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amber. Have a great weekend yourself. :)

      Delete
  2. Blazer looks very cute on you. I also scored on this blazer during an in store sale for CDN $40, what an awesome deal.

    Happy long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Isn't it a great piece? I'm glad you were able to snatch one for yourself.

      Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  3. Maybe they bought you a vacation?? I hate suspense lol. I love how you paired the blazer with the white skirt. Both are a good length. & don't worry, you look better than I do at the end of the day. My face always looks like it's going to fall off, haha.
    Hope you have a great weekend!

    shortandsweetjoy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, I got a new camera! The pictures were taken with the new camera and what a big difference it made! My old SLR is 13 years old. It even has trouble focusing. Very frustrating. :)

      Have a great long weekend, Joy!

      Delete
  4. nice and simple outfit - love your mint bag a lot! <3

    It will be awesome if you can check out my new inspiration post!
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have that style of blazer. I will do this combination also in casual attire. Thanks.

    granton world

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...