Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Loft Cotton Tiered Lace Skirt

Flash Sale Alert: Tonight only till tomorrow 10am EST. Loft flash sale. buy 1 item, get 40% off, buy 2 items, get 50% off, buy 3 items, get 60% off, using code FLASHSALE, on sale items only.

J.Crew in store and online, the new & now event. Up to $75 off your total purchase with code SHOPNOW. $30 discount on $150; $50 discount on $200; $75 discount on $250. Sale and regular priced items.

Happy Wednesday! Two days left to a long weekend, which is exactly what I need. The whole family has been sick - very nasty cold.  The worst case is Tristan, who has missed school for 3 days already and still carrying a fever.

Jasmine will be starting her braces this summer and is looking forward to it. I'm not sure if she understands how painful it's going to be. She has a strong case of overbite, and crowding, so you can imagine how messed up her teeth now look. She can't wait to have it fixed. Looking at the x-rays and pictures with the orthodontist today, I couldn't help but admire their occupation. What a difference they'll make for kids who otherwise would not only have a self image issue, but health issue as well!  "Really? You can fix that?" was what I was thinking the whole time looking at the x-ray.


Outfit Details
Ann Taylor chambray shirt (old, similar here)
Loft cotton tiered lace skirt (here)
Michael Kors sandals (old)
J.Crew Edie purse in shallow sea (buy here
Chanel Sunnies from BBOS (invite here)
Michael Kors watch

6 comments:

  1. Love the outfit Vicky, especially the skirt and bag :) Sorry to hear about the family, but hope you all feel better soon! My mom actually works as an orthodontist, got my braces in her office back in the day. Boy were they the most painful years of my life to date. But, the pain pays off, I now have aligned teeth lol.

    -Christine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's pain totally worth going through. :) You must be very proud of your Mom and her work. :)

      Delete
  2. Looks amazing Vicky! I'm linking to this on the blog :) I hope you have a relaxing long weekend - sounds like the whole family needs it ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Elaine. I hope you have a great weekend too. <3

      Delete
  3. I agree with Elaine, this looks amazing on you!

    I really need to work my chambrays more! =)

    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I am guilty of forgetting about my chambray often too. :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...