Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Sale Alert: SHOPBOP 20% OFF F&F Event

*My heart goes out to the people who are injured or lost their loved ones in the terrorist attack on Monday during the Boston Marathon. I don't understand those people who turned such a beautiful day into a terrible terrible tragedy.*

This is a 3-day event starting from today. Take 20% off your entire order with code WEAREFAMILY13. Free 3-day shipping and free returns.

My first pick would be this two tone mini Pashli Satchel, See the taupe colored mini Pashli on me here and here.
3 1 Phillip Lim handbag



I like the medium sized satchel as well. See all Pashli satchels  including the large sizes here.

My second pick would be the Equipment silk blouses, like this beautiful patchwork patterned one.
My third pick would be the Ferragamo blow flats and pumps.
4th: Alice + Olivia Box Pleat leather Skirt, see last year's version on me here . I adore this skirt and have been wearing it often. :)
Last but not least, the Gorjana jewelry. So many cute designs, like these owl stud earrings, wishbone charm necklace, triple birds bracelet. See all selections here.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Vicky I really am interested on this bag and i want the taupe color because like you said it goes with everything and i really think that way as well. But i read some reviews about problem with closing the bag(zipper), what is your experience with that? So far i found the taupe in mini only but i prefer a medium one. thanks.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sam! The mini doesn't have a zipper closure. It's a front magnetic snap closure. I don't have any issues with it. Hope you find your taupe medium soon. The just started making medium sizes, so I won't be surprised that more colors come out in the future.

      Delete
  2. I really love the black leather flaring skirt it's really pretty!

    Korean style clothing store

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your bags. *sighs* can we share? =]
    What'd you end up getting?

    shortandsweetjoy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...