Friday, April 12, 2013

Sale Alert: Kate Spade Friends and Family 25% Off Entire Purchase

Two days only - today and tomorrow only.  This applies to the shops, outlets and online with code S13FFUS. Online purchases apply to all 3 sites: katespade.com, saturday.com, and jackspade.com. Free shipping and Free Returns to all 50 States! This is really a plus, since we don't have any stores near us.

I picked up this cute Bow Terrace Leigh bag in ostrich egg, and Sailor's Knot Hinge Bangle that I've been wanting for a long time but was sold out.  This Bow Shoppe Collar Necklace looks super adorable too.  I don't own any KS shoes so I don't know if they run tts. But all the reviews say they are super comfy and leather is soft. I've been staring at these Karolina bow pumps for the whole evening, but decided to pass. They look adorable, don't they? And these KEDS Kick Sneaker in Navy Gingham! I think I NEED them! 
Do you recommend anything from these websites? I would love to hear from you!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the Sale alert Vicky! I love the Karolina bow pumps, but a little bummed out that they are sold out in size 5. The Bow Terrace Leigh Bag is cute and seems like you'll get a lot of wear out of it. Personally, I think anything with a bow on it is a plus :)

    - Christine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't agree with you more, Christine! I love bows!

      Delete
  2. I love the Karolina bow pumps and the pale pink color is cute too. I plan on going to the Newbury St location today. I saw a cute windowpane skirt on their Saturday.com site but the small sizes were all sold out. I looked at it again and the measurements were too short for me anyway. :)

    Jess
    What Jess Wore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do let me know what you found in store. I went to the factory store yesterday and everything was 25% off too. There were some pretty cute stuff, and I came back with a checkered raincoat. :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...