Wednesday, April 24, 2013

OOTD: Moss, Peach, Burgundy, and Leopard

Deal alert: 
4/25 - Tory Burch Friends & Fans Event, 25% off with code TBSPRING. My picks:
Robinson Double Zip tote in black,  Parisian Blue,  Poppy Red, and Sand.  See Sydney's review here.  I couldn't resist and picked up the black one in gold.
Kamilla Jacket - on sale for $276.5 before discount. See it on Vegesoup here and here.

Ann Taylor 2 days only 50% off dresses and skirts. Use code GETCHIC.  My picks:
Petite Textured Stretch Cotton Pencil skirt (Love it! See it on Annie here, runs small, I sized up to 0P)
Moonlight Floral Dress (It's beautiful. only $75 now)
Freya Lace Pencil Skirt 
All dresses here, all skirts here.

Saks Fifth Avenue Friends & Family Sale. 25% off most things, 20% off jewelry with designer exclusions. Use code FRNFAM2 through 4/28. I ordered this Saint Laurent Arty ring in Coral and Kate Spade New York Dijon Patent Leather Bow Pumps in Powder. Very tempted to get the Longchamp etal Coated Canvas Shoulder Tote but resisted.

The weather is finally starting to warm up. Yesterday was so cold and windy and wet that I thought winter was never going to leave.  Good weather means good spirit. Even though I had my crown prep done this morning and suffered a whole lot of drilling and yucky mold making plaster in my mouth (it was so nasty that I was gagging), I went out after work to get some pictures taken of this outfit. It was 75 degrees so I kicked off the tights I wore during the day. Daffodils and Hyacinths are blooming. Grass is green and sky is blue. Just a beautiful day. 

Outfit Details
Loft peach ruffle top (old)
J.Crew city mini (old)
J.Crew burgundy blazer (last season)
Chanel m/l flap
Coach leopard pumps
bow belt from an old H&M Jacket
With tights



5 comments:

  1. You look really pretty, Vicky. the deals you shared with us is great, too bad I'm not in the States :( Loving that caramel (?) flap!

    GREETINGS FROM DUBAI
    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.ae/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mrs. C! US has probably the best sale deals on earth.

      Delete
  2. You'll love the TB tote, Vicky! I love it so much that I *might* pick up the black one too. We'll see :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, really! :)
      Too bad about the shoulder strap design, but I doubt that I'll use it often.

      Delete
  3. I've been wanting the Tory Burch Pacey flats, but they're not on the TB site anymore and the Saks website doesn't have my size in stock. =[ at least that quells the temptation (for now). lol
    & thanks for posting your recommendations. I really enjoy checking them out so I don't have to scour the website for something worth eyeing. It shows that you took the time to do it instead of just putting up the link to the sale. so, basically...thanks!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...