Friday, April 26, 2013

OOTD: Black Lace and Coral

It was a beautiful day today. That made me very happy.  I am going to enjoy the great weather for the next week as much as I can ... before it gets too hot.  I'm really not thrilled about New England weather. There are not many days for outdoor activities.  We either freeze our heads off, or get covered by mosquito bites.  Last week Tristan went to soccer practice when it was in the low 40s, and came home with a huge mosquito bite on his forehead. Seriously?

On today's outfit: the black lace top naturally became one of my favorite tops after I bought it a couple of month ago with huge discount. It's gorgeous and withstands my weekly washes beautifully. I love clothes that are low maintenance.  Ann Taylor is having a 40% off entire purchase sale. Use code CITYCHIC. Get this top here.
Outfit Details
Ann Taylor lace top (buy here, 40% extra off with code CITYCHIC)
Ann Taylor ponte pencil skirt in Red Coral (buy here, 40% extra off with code CITYCHIC) 
Ann Taylor pumps (old)
Ann Taylor skinny belt (buy here, 40% extra off with code CITYCHIC)
Zara boyfriend blazer (old)
Coach bag (from BBOS, invite here)
Chanel earrings (from BBOS, invite here)
Michael Kors watch (here)
BJ's Pearl necklace (here)

Have a great weekend everyone. Lastly I want to share some iphone pictures Jasmine and I took from a walk in the neighborhood last evening. It was a beautiful evening even though it was on the chilly side.

Have a great weekend everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Those flower pics are so pretty! Love your outfit as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful pics! the weather here today was amazing. upper 60's is perfect. did some grilling and went for a walk. hopefully it lasts for more than a week for you and me both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you doing something different with your hair? It looks so sleek and perfectly straight.
    I love the pictures of the flowers! & I never used to care for flowers...is this part of getting older? Appreciating nature?
    I hope your Tristan isn't suffering too much from mosquito bites. Funny how we all criticize the weather in our own hometowns. & I'm the one wishing we had more seasonality, instead of the same constant 40-60 degrees all year round. We get a ton of bugs outside our building when the weather warms up too. Even after bug spray, they come back in a few days! How do they reproduce so fast?! I wave the white flag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Lace and coral. I like your fashion and accessories. Lovable.
    Here is an information to share about the wedding style , fashion and get up. An shopping house with fashionable , beautiful, gorgeous , and cheap price high quality bridal dresses , shoes, winter fashion and other fashion accessories in different colors, patterns , and sizes. Just click on below and choose your desired fashion accessories from this huge collection.

    womens blazers

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...