Monday, April 29, 2013

It's Monday!

I got the Tory Burch Robinson Tote today but I don't think I'm keeping. Details later.

Today's outfit is simply and comfortable. I want to capture it because I hardly ever wear pants - I wear skirts, jeans, and shorts almost 99% of the time. These pants were a GAP outlet find a few years ago but since got lost in the big pile of clothes I own. Time to declutter! I am glad I found it. It's the perfect fit all over and super comfy.
Outfit Details
Loft outlet top (old)
Gap factory pants (old)
Ann Taylor belt (old)
Ann Taylor leopard print cardigan (old)
Talbots pumps (old)
Longchamp Le Pliage Medium tote (10 colors here, camel here)
Channel Sunnies and earrings ((from BBOS, invite here)
Kate Spade Sailor's Knot Hinge Bangel (buy here)

Today's photos were taken by my 13 year old. She wouldn't stop clicking even though I told her to.  Who else would be able to make me look this silly?! :)  I love you, Jasmine! 

7 comments:

  1. You look great in those pants! Good thing you found them! Love the candid photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The combination of fall colors here complement each other. So jealous of your sunnies...I've been wanting a new pair of square-shaped ones.
    & I think your daughter should always be your photographer! I love these whimsical photos! They put a smile on my face, haha.

    shortandsweetjoy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Joy! Hope you find your perfect sunnies soon. <3

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...