Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Sale Alert: Up to 40% off Promo at Ann Taylor

Great promo on Ann Taylor website tonight and tomorrow with code STYLEIT.
I've been wondering about the lack of exciting promos from Ann Taylor recently and was glad to see this.  I used this opportunity to repurchase some of the things I decided to keep at a lower prices. 
My picks:
Moonlight Floral Dress (own it, and love it. see me on IG here
Botanical Print Dress (beautiful spring floral)
Blossom Top (own it and love it. Very pretty in person)
Floral Peplum top (not many sizes left, but if you can get it, boy is it pretty)
Asymmetric Peplum top (another peplum, and I love that it's asymmetric)
Candy Stripe Bangle (6 pretty colors, yellow on me here)

All items here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...