Monday, March 4, 2013

Neutral Color Block and Leopard

Happy Monday! I haven't done an outfit post for ages! It feels so good to be able to get an outfit captured today featuring some of my favorite purchases throughout the year. All neutral palette - easy to the eyes, with a pop of red.
Outfit Details
H&M blouse (new arrival)
BCBGeneration Panel Skirt (last worn here)
Coach Factory Sue Haircalf leopard pumps (on sale today for $95.2 here, for invite, send me email)
Ann Taylor Leopard hair calf skinny belt (similar here and here)
Ann Taylor purse
J.Crew double-cloth slim trench (00P, worn here in 0P, buy here)
gold chain necklace (by Inch of Gold, custom length, bought on cruise ship. LOVE!)
 Chanel Sunnies from BBOS (invite here)

4 comments:

  1. Great post. You look great!

    www.goodbadandfab.com
    personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay an outfit post! I love the coat. & pairing neutrals w/ leopard print just works and is genius. I may have to rethink my stance on animal prints. For some reason, I just believe they won't work on me.

    http://shortandsweetjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicky I saw this on instagram and I love this outfit! The skirt is so cute, you look amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Vicky! Love the skirt paired with the shoes!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...