Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sale Alert: J.Crew Online Only Extra 40% off & Free Shipping with Any Order

With code STYLE40. You know the drill... What I like about this sale is the Free shipping with any order part, so that I don't have to add fillers to get to $175 for free shipping. A lot of the pieces have very limited sizes left. However, I was surprised to find these Edie Purses in 4 different colors on sale for less than $120 a piece after discount. I'd collect all the colors if I didn't put myself on a purse buying ban.
Digging the navy and the burnished rose!

See oasis green on me here and here. See red on Jean here and here. See oasis green and sagebrush on Elle here

2 comments:

  1. thank you Vicky! you are in my blog roll and I managed to pick up the navy! Appreciate it :O)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Sweetie. Great pick. That's my first choice!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...