Sunday, February 10, 2013

Prabal Gurung for Target Collection For Sale TODAY

The highly anticipated first Target collaboration in 2013 - Prabal Gurung is in store and online starting today. Unlike the Neiman Marcus collaboration at the end of 2012, this collection had my heart skip a beat. Online sale has already started. Also some of the collections are available in selective stores. Here are some of my favorite pieces in this collection.

Dress with full skirt in Floral Crush Print,  Long-Sleeve Tee in Floral Crush Print, Blazer in Floral Crush Print,  Shorts in Floral Crush Print, Ankle-Strap Pump in Sulfur Spring
Cluster Flower Bib Necklace - multicolor
Lace Overlay Top - white/black, Skirt in Meet the Parents Print,

For full selections, enter here.

Are you shopping this collection?

7 comments:

  1. Yes! The dresses and shirts are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This collection looks the best compared to the other collaborations in my opinion! I woke at 4am just to see what I should order online before they run out of stock fast. And indeed the best items in small sizes were gone. But I can't wait to see other bloggers start their reviews on the items :) I ended up only ordering one pair of the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend went early and she got me the sz 2 of the Floral Crush print dress. Can't wait to meet up with her to get my hands on it. :) I saw another girl I follow buy an entire haul and she also blogged about it this morning. She said sz 2 was too big but I'll tailor it if I end up loving it.

    Did you go or buy anything online?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the floral dress. Sewpetitegal did a review of the clothes on her blog http://sewpetitegal.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/prabal-gurung-for-target-amazon-price.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved your review and your blog! It's nice to see a colleague blog about Jason Wu and Prabal Gurung:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog -- and I especially love the Apple Red dress.

    If you are looking for an everyday fashion blog with tips and reviews, go to http://thefabricfanatic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...