Saturday, January 5, 2013

Sale Alert: Banana Republic extra 40% off sale

I haven't ordered from Banana Republic for a long long time. I usually fit their factory store clothing much better. Occasionally I do browse their selections just for fun. With the extra 40% off sale items promotion (free shippings on all orders over $50), I picked out a few items to try. CODE: BRSALE40


This cardigan comes in 3 colors - black, garnet red, and cocoon. I feel that the red color is pretty but the lace is not as prominent and the effect is not as interesting as the cocoon one. Regular size comes in black with nude backings too, which is a pretty good choice if you prefer a more subdued lace effect.

Also, full price items are 25% off with code BRREFRESH
Card holders get 30% off with code NEWYEAR

1 comment:

  1. so supper outfit. In this outfit you are looking so smart. nice post.
    http://stylopoint.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...