Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Sale Alert: 24 hour sale - Banana Republic/Gap/Old Navy 35% off

That's today only.  Details see website. I see this as an opportunity to stock up on Gap jeans.  Have you noticed that Gap denims are usually excluded from their promotions? Not this time. Use code 24HOURS, free shipping over $50.
My picks:



And how about these cute postcard Ts?
London post card T (embelished rain, how cute!)


Paris postcard T (rhinestone on the Eiffel Tower!)

From the review it runs long, so petites beware.

Do you have any recommendations for this sale? Please chime in in the comment. I'd love to hear from you.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link Vicky! I ordered a bunch of stuff at 35% off too! I usually wait until 40% off for BR but with 35% off for ON and Gap I placed an order. I also got the 1969 Gap legging jeans but I totally missed these cute t-shirts. I also like the NYC and San Francisco ones. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...