I haven't done a sale guide post for a long long time. This weekend there are just so many sales going on that it's just wrong not to pull them together. I'm running an annoying cold right now thanks to my loving and sharing kids, so I'll be sitting out this sale. Painful but head hurts too much to do so. Hope you get a chance to take advantage of some of them. Here's what I gathered thanks to so many bloggers and friends who shared the information with me in person or on twitter. Please let me know if I missed any good ones in the comment. Thanks, and happy shopping!
- Banana Republic Factory store 30% off your entire purchase. Thanks Tay for sharing this email offer. If you need one, please email me and I will forward a copy to you.
- J.Crew Factory store 20% off your purchase of $125+. Expires 9/30/2012. Click here for coupon. Thanks Gigi for sharing this awesome deal. I would totally recommend this downtown field jacket if you don't own one. For your reference, this jacket runs a bit small. I was wearing an XS and it fits me perfectly. Usually J.Crew XS is huge on me, especially factory.
- Ann Taylor Factory take an additional 50% off all new fall fashion, through 9/25. No coupon needed. Check out this Grecian style dress on Jean while you are there.
- H&M $10 off $50, or $20 off $75 with this mailer. Thanks Kelly for sharing.
- Ann Taylor in-store and online (code 30FALL) 30% off all your full-price purchase. Recommend this wrap dress. And how cute is this jeweled sweater paired with this tweed skirt, in a dark jade color.
- Old Navy Rock Star Jeans for $15.2 here.
- Madewell (online only) extra 25% off sale styles & free shipping on $100+ with code YIPPEE.