Monday, December 31, 2012

Sale Alert: JCrew Extra 30% off Final Sale

with code STYLE2013.

Some of my picks:
Double-cloth slim trench.

See it on me here and on Amber here, comprehensive review by Amber here.

Cambridge Cable Turtleneck Sweater
See it on Wendy here.

Hacking Jacket in Herringbone

Colorblock Check mini
See it on me here.

Polk-dot sequin top
I love this sequins top and I found that the way the Jcrew model wore it was the really the best way to style it. I first bought an xxs and found that my big arms feel too constrained in the tight sleeves, so I sized up to xs.
White shirt from The Limited (this season's version here)
Carolee earrings c/o Carolee

I noticed that some of the items in some sizes don't show final sale, including the hacking jacket in petite 00 and the cambridge cable turtleneck in xxs in heather nightfall. weird, but good.

2 comments:

  1. I love the sequin polka dot top on you! I see it in store every time I go and am always drawn to it. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Annie. It's very nice. Did you end up getting it? It would look great on you!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...