Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year

With deep red and jewel toned blue (Ann Taylor accurately named this color "deep harbor"), I'm welcoming 2013 with open arms.
My grandmother passed away 3 days ago at age 94. She lived a full life and didn't have to deal with any pain when she left. She is survived with 6 children, 7 grand children, and 4 great grand children. We will all miss her. Rest in peace, grandma!
Loft floral top (old, buy this pretty Kate Spade version for only $47.25 orig. $225)
Loft merino wool cardigan (buy from Ann Taylor at 50% off now)
Gap pants
Kate Spade bow accented pearls (buy here, single strand here, I got it from the outlet for $48, check that option if you can)
Nine West suede wedges (this year's version here)

7 comments:

  1. i'm sorry to hear that, vicky. even though she's old, its still hard. have a lovely new years :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Amber! I appreciate it. Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about your loss Vicky as it's never easy to lose a loved one. Hope you and your family are finding much comfort in the lovely memories you have of your grandmother.
    Happy New Year to you and your family Vicky! Hope it is filled with my happiness and joy! xoxo, Phoebe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Phoebe. I really appreciate your warm thoughts. Happy New Year to you too. <3

      Delete
  4. Sorry to hear that, Vicky. <3 I hope you continue on to having a happy new year. : ) You look great in red, btw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jessy! Red used to be my favorite color growing up. I don't know why I don't wear it that much any more. Have a happy new year!

      Delete
  5. RIP to your grandmother. It sounds like she had a long, fruitful life.

    This one of my first visits of 2013 to you, so Happy New Year, Vicky :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...